Oswego et Centralia pendant mes vacances ^-^—
Hola Dudes and Dudettes, its giveaway time! (Woo! Its been ages!)
Just this week I got in a small heap of slightly misprinted keychains which I’d be uncomfortable selling but still make pretty nice prizes- I’m keeping a few back for conventions and things so even if you don’t win one here you’ll have more chances~ The misprint is that they’ve come out a little greyer and lighter than usual, but they’re still pretty cool.
- Comments, Likes and Reblogs all count for a total of 3 entries!
- Gotta be following this blog (I mean why would you want my art anyways if you weren’t?)
- I’ll ship to anywhere in the world!
- Giveaway ends 21st June (1 week)
- 1st Place: Any of the above badge sets and any keychain!*
- 2nd Place: Any of the above badge sets and any misprinted keychain!
- Runners up (3 people): Any misprinted keychain!
*Subject to availability dudes, if a keychain design sells out in the next week or so I won’t have any more for a while. You can see the badges & keychains in more detail over on my Storenvy.
Keychains: Hannibal, Will Graham, Newton Geiszler, Hermann Gottlieb, Joan Watson, Sherlock Holmes, Daenerys Targaryen, Thranduil, Castiel and Spock.
Misprinted Keychains: Will Graham, Newton Geiszler, Thranduil, Castiel & Spock
Good Luck chaps!
Orpheion’s Big MSD Giveaway!!
Hello everyone! As you can see I have lots of stuff to get rid of and no patience for selling so I’d much rather give back to the community and my wonderful followers for encouraging me over the past two years that I’ve been active in the hobby. Please read below to find out the rules for this giveaway if you’re interested!
- You do not have to be following me but, followers get an extra entry.
- Reblogs only, you may like for reference but only reblogs count.
- Please only reblog once.
- Please only enter this giveaway if you’re actually interested in the items.
- Giveaway Ends July 20th 2014.
- I will ship anywhere, shipping costs are on me! If you are under 18 please get a guardian’s permission to give me your address.
- Your ask box must be enabled so that I can contact you if you’ve won.
- If the winner does not respond within 24 hours I will contact the next winner.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org.
About the items
- Everything is MSD sized, most is for slim minis but there are some regular MSD pieces and some can fit many sizes!
- There are a few wigs and eyes, many accessories, and lots of clothing!
- MonstroDesigns, Guppy Kisses, Crobidoll, and many more!
- If you have any questions please send me an ask and I will reply as soon as I can. I do not know where every item is from as many were given to me or bought second hand. But everything is in great condition!
- We have cats! So if you are allergic please let me know and I will do my best to remove any cat furs but as we all know, that’s very hard to do. So please keep this in mind.
- We do not smoke so no worries about odor.
I think that should be everything. Good luck everyone! And thank you again for all of your support. ♥
Ive been promising a contest for a while now and here it is! (or at least the first of hopefully many)
To celebrate (and promote) the release of Vince and the ten year anniversary of my full time plunge into doll making I will be giving away one of my Vince Kits!
Vince will be officially released at the end of June so the contest will run from today May the 18th till June the 20th and the winner will be announced on the 25th of June
The winner will receive a Vince kit, (or a Steve kit if you’d wish) For those not familiar with my kits, a kit is a box of unfinished (unsanded, unpainted) doll parts along with elastic and stringing hooks and eyes. The kits come with two expression faces with magnets already embedded. Basically all you need to finish a kit is, sandpaper, paints/pastels and the talent to do so..My kits retail for $275 usd and are completely handmade by myself.. If you aren’t familiar with restringing bjd’s,sanding resin and painting and arent very crafty you may want to get a friend who is to help or wait till i have a contest for one of my finisehd pieces :-)
HOW TO ENTER……
To enter the contest all you simply have to do is..
1. be a watcher of my page (on Tumblr or FB)
2. Share/Reblog any photo/drawing of Vince (or even Vince parts) posted between now (starting with this post) and the 20th of June. If even just a tiny bit of Vince or even an illustration containing vince is in a pic it qualifies, (some of the images wont be soo obvious so you’re gonna have to keep an eye out) ;-)
Thats it!! (simple huh!?!)
1. You MUST be (or become) a watcher of my page (on Tumblr or FB)
2. Every time you Share/Reblog a Vince post you are entered!!, so if I post 12 Vince pics between now and the 20th of June and you Share/Reblog every post containing one of them you will be entered 12 times and thus have more of chance of having your name drawn than those who only reblogged/shared one or two images. (NOTE) only one re-blog/share per post will be counted, so if you reblog/share the same post 5 times it will only count as 1. for example, to get 5 entries you will need to share/reblog 5 DIFFERENT Vince posts :-)
3. You must Share/Reblog posts in their entirety.
4. Rebloging a post and adding an “adorable” snarky comment or tag like, “#rebogging this freaks creepy dolls cause im a bitter lil ass magnet ” will disqualify you from the contest as well as from the human race,…congratulations, you’ve failed at being a human :-)
5. This contest will be on both my Facebook and Tumblr pages. If you watch and participate on both you have double the chance of winning!!!,..yea, its a zany free for all folks so have at it!
6. Be nice everyone, its only a contest, its meant to be fun and If you don’t win this one I will be having others :-)
And i think that’s it!..
Any questions can be noted to me!
Good luck everyone!!
Thanks you very much for the gift! It’s adorable from you Latte!
And I love the picture in the cart of the doll from Soom. I just buy an Ai from soom yesterday. The candle are sweet! It’s a perfect gift with a good cup of tea. ^-^
Thanks Britt and Latte—
Quebec loves LATTE! —
LATTE’S FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!
Hello Latte fans! Latte wants to give back to all of his wonderful fans this holiday season with a fun Latte-themed gift bundle.
Included in the International gift bundle is 1 holiday lunch tin, 3 packs of stickers, 2 Britt Miscast Photography cards, 1 pack of chocolate truffle candles, 1 giant cupcake candle, 1 love candle set, and a personalized holiday card from Latte and myself.
Included in the U.S. gift bundle is a $5 Starbucks gift card, 1 holiday lunch tin, 3 packs of stickers, 2 Britt Miscast Photography cards, 1 coffee cup candle, 1 love candle set, and a personalized holiday card from Latte and myself.
- You must be following this blog (latteloveslatte) to be eligible to win.
- You must re-blog this blog post at least once with this comment: “(Insert your country) loves Latte!” (Example: “Norway loves Latte!”) This is so I can determine which gift bundle you will receive if you win.
- You may re-blog this once per day up until December 25th when the contest ends. Likes do not count.
- Winners will be chosen on December 25th.
I wanted very badly to also offer the Starbucks gift card to the International winner, but unfortunately many countries do not accept U.S. gift cards. Hope you all will understand.
Have fun and good luck!!!
xoxo Britt & Latte
Many thanks to all who have entered thus far! Latte is surprised to see how many wonderful international fans he has. :)
Remember, you can re-blog this once per day to increase your chances of winning!
xoxo Britt & Latte